Care for your Dentures
Over time, your denture will need to be relined, remade or rebased as a result of normal wear. Rebasing requires making a new base, while keeping the existing denture teeth. As you age, your mouth naturally changes shape. These changes cause your dentures to loosen, making chewing difficult and irritating your gums. At a minimum, you should see your dentist annually for a checkup.
Tips to help you care your Dentures
- When handling dentures, stand over a folded towel or basin of water. Dentures are delicate and may break if dropped.
- Don’t let dentures dry out. Place them in a denture cleanser soaking solution or in plain water when you’re not wearing them. Never use hot water, which can cause dentures to warp.
- Brushing dentures daily will remove food and dental plaque, and help prevent them from becoming stained. An ultrasonic cleaner may be used to care for dentures, but it does not replace a thorough daily brushing.
- Brush your gums, tongue and palate every morning with a soft-bristled brush before you insert dentures. This stimulates circulation in your tissues and helps remove plaque.
- See your dentist if dentures break, chip, crack, or become loose. Don’t be tempted to adjust them yourself — this can damage them beyond repair.
We understand you and your needs
Our service is provided by accomplished dentists with an interest in cosmetics, and experienced dental assistants, using the very best equipment, and with the confidence of being in a large, multidisciplinary hospital.
Basic & Restorative Dentistry at Ignite Medispa
Exceptional Dental Staff And State of The Art Facilities
When visiting our beautiful dental clinic at Ignite MediSpa, your will be welcomed by caring and kind Cosmetic Dentists And Dental Assistants.
Ignite Medispa has a highly experienced team of Dentists that provide a wide range of procedures to help you achieve your dream look and maintain a healthy mouth.
Be confident knowing that our professional team can help you achieve a healthy and beautiful smile.Meet Our Team