N.B: All Prices displayed are a holding deposit which will be deducted from the cost of treatment
Terms & Conditions
- Medical treatments are not transferrable between patients.
- Due to multiple factors, treatment outcomes are variable and may not be guaranteed.
- Special offers may not be combined with other offers.
- Proof of ID is required for all new patients.
- Whilst we make every effort to run on time, the practice of medicine/ the healthcare sector involves a lot of considerations, so delays are possible.
- Beauty, dental, medical, and surgical treatments require at least 24 hours’ notice for appointment variations. Non-attendance without notification shall result in automatic forfeiture of the booking/ holding deposit. Additional, specific conditions apply, and Ignite Medispa® reserves the right to apply additional charges as necessary (such as for cancellations of booking scheduled for Saturdays).
- Ignite Medispa® is proudly located inside a Ramsay Hospital, and the hospital shall undertake appropriate checks and screening. If you are unwell, then please inform Ignite Medispa® and do not attend the hospital.
- If you have had a treatment and fall unwell/ are concerned but unable to attend Ignite Medispa® for review, then please exercise common sense and seek medical assistance with your local G.P. or local emergency department;
- Please be honest with the treating personnel (doctor, dentist, nurse, dermal clinician, beauty therapist, et c.), in order to ensure the best possible outcome of your treatment.
- Ignite Medispa®, its staff, its associates, and Sydney Private Hospital, neither provide nor guarantee any consequence related to the use of this website.